Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's For Sale!!

For anyone who followed my work on my picture book "The Can Man" for Lee & Low Books last year this is an update to let you know it is now available for sale! Copies can be ordered at www.leeandlow.com or your local book store or online retailer. Here is a description of the wonderful story written by Laura E. Williams:

"Money is tight, and Tims family cannot afford to buy him a skate board for his birthday. Watching a local homeless man called The Can Man collect empty soft drink cans gives Tim an idea. He will collect cans too, and cash them in for the redemtion money. Soon Tim has reached his goal- until a couple of chance encounters with The Can Man change everything."

I am very excited to spread the word. I will have some events coming up this spring in the Puget Sound area so return back here in the future to learn more. If you would like to purchase a signed copy from me send me an email to craig@craigorback.com. I charge $20 which includes shipping and taxes!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Craig! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richard! It was pretty great doing a nice picture book for a change, hoping for a few more of those! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Craig. I want a copy. It is so cool you can do what you love. Do you want more story times at school? I know a lot of teachers.Let me know. Annette Janzen

    ReplyDelete